Manufacture and scope of stainless steel nipples
Each pipeline is a complex system consisting of various elements, equipment. These are pipes, tees, shut-off valves, plugs and more. A nipple can take part in the connection of elements. It has a thread with which the parts are connected. Our company offers stainless steel nipples that provide a reliable connection, the possibility of creating functional branches from the central highway. The presence of a thread in such a product is an important advantage. The part can be quickly unscrewed, replaced with another, and the fittings of a different plan can be attached. Maintenance, repair, inspection of pipelines with nipples and other threaded parts are simpler and safer.
- The stainless steel nipple is a durable, reliable, load-resistant product. High-quality stainless steel is used in production, products made from it do not break down due to corrosion, do not interact with the working environment, including aggressive environments.
- The connection, which uses stainless steel fittings, is reliable and safe in pipelines for various purposes. Even pressure drops do not affect the strength of the connection of pipes and fittings.
- The products have a long service life. If necessary, it can be quickly disconnected.
- All products presented by the company meet quality standards. They can be used in pipelines and chemical and food industries.
- Threaded fittings made of stainless steel are universal products, they can be used to attach fittings of different types, the pipes themselves.
- The company offers welded nipples, 6-sided, transitional. You can choose the type of product that corresponds to the purpose of use, the installation location.
Products such as threaded stainless steel nipple are in demand. They can be installed at the junction of pipes with different diameters, when connecting different fittings. The company's products meet international standards, they will ensure the reliability and safety of the pipeline system. An important advantage is the use of stainless steel in the manufacture of fittings, as it withstands significant hydraulic, mechanical, thermal loads.