Stainless steel rods
Rod, or stud, is a type of fastener used to adjust the distance between the connected elements, as well as to increase the length of structures. It is a cylindrical rod with a thread. Washers, nuts and lock nuts with the appropriate thread size are used to regulate the connection density and fix the distance; connecting nuts are used to lengthen structures.
The stainless rod offered by our company is made according to DIN 975 standard and has two types of execution: A2 steel and A4 steel. Both materials are austenitic alloys with a high chromium content. A4 steel also includes the addition of molybdenum, which gives it particularly high acid-resistant and salt-resistant properties. Due to the properties of the material, the stainless steel rod has:
- high strength;
- resistance to high and low temperatures and their fluctuations;
- antimagnetic properties;
- resistant to corrosion and aggressive environments;
- environmental friendliness.
Stainless steel rod is used:
- when installing ventilation systems. Air ducts and ventilation ducts are attached to the ceiling and walls using rods;
- when installing street objects, for example, billboards;
- in construction for the assembly of metal and wooden structures;
- when installing pipelines in water and gas supply systems, fire extinguishing;
- in the branches of mechanical engineering, including shipbuilding;
- when installing machines at industrial enterprises;
- at the enterprises of the oil refining complex;
- in the chemical and food industries.
In our company you can buy a product of the size you need. The supplied length range is from 1 m to 2 m; thread diameter is from M6 to M20. The price of the rod is determined by its size and type of execution.